Monday 26 April 2010

my job role



As a camera man I was responsible for capturing all footage while filming. The camera man doesn’t just film footage he also input ideas and tries to make the directors vision a reality without special effect that are usually seen in editing. I had to collaborate with the director to add idea e.g. creating the mis en scene for the opening shot. My input can be seen when we were trying to make our artist look depressed. It was my idea to place him in a corner so the audience will make a connotation that he has nowhere to go. I could offer my input but if the director didn’t like or thought it match his vision of how the video should look he could always over rule my idea.

0 comments:

 
© 2009 a2harrowcollegemediasam7. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Constructed By Harrow College Media Department