Monday 23 November 2009

my job role as a producer

My role as a music producer means I have to make my vision a reality. In my case my main job roles will include bring fresh idea to the track, being involved with the time keeping and scheduling of the production. As well as making any decisions about changes being made the music video the producer keeps an eye on the overall projects marketability meaning that the producer has to make sure the artist has to appeal to it target audiences.

The producer has to encourage the best performance from the artist and directing the backing actors to perform to the best of their abilities. The producer may even help the artist to promote your music and advice on publishing, royalties and other aspects of the music industry.

As a producer I am going to be earnest and take control of the music video. When making decisions I am going to take into account what my other team member think but if I don’t like something I will demand that it will not be done again. While I’m producing I am going to shoot in a documentary style of the music video and film what’s happened during a performance.

I am also the second camera assistant and as the camera assistant I will also be in charge of keeping a notebook that I will document every time we film and for how long, so when it comes down to editing it will make the whole process easier . I will also have to take responsibility of the camera equipment and transport of the equipment from one shooting location to another.

0 comments:

 
© 2009 a2harrowcollegemediasam7. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Constructed By Harrow College Media Department